DOCUMENT DELIVERY is a fee-based service for UP and non-UP library users. The document delivery service processes articles and book chapter requests from the journals, books, e-resources and other materials available only in UP Diliman Libraries. These documents are scanned or photocopied and can be sent electronically or by courier.
Requests may be sent to the Information Services and Instruction Section (ISaIS) through email at email@example.com with the specific information regarding the material being requested. This includes the title of the article/chapter, the journal/book where it appeared, place and date of publication, page numbers to be requested, and other pertinent details. The Reference Librarian will search iLib Web OPAC, find the article or book chapter and deliver it via email or courier.
Requests from students from other schools, private and government researchers shall be made through their office's or school's Head Librarian.
1. Set-up charge per article: US$ 5.00
2. Photocopying charge for each article: US$ 2.50 per 10 pages or less; US$ 2.00 per 10 pages for more than 10 pages
3. Postage and handling: USD1.50 per 10 pages
4. Image scanning : US$ 1.00 per image
5. Additional cost for binding (if client wishes to have a bound copy)
1. Photocopying charge for each article:
2. Postage and handling fee (based on the postage rates of the PhilPost)
3. Binding fee (if client wishes to have a bound copy) - PhP 150.00 (hardbound); PhP 120.00 (softbound)
4. Image scanning - PhP 5.00 per image + PhP 50.00 set-up charge per article or book
5. Document from microfilm - PhP 10.00 per image + PhP 50.00 set-up charge per article or book
6. Document from Philippine eLib - PhP 5.00 per page
Note: PREPAYMENT REQUIRED throug cheque, bank electronic transfer (through the Development Bank of the Philippines) or cash payment at the Library Cashier at the Main Library. Payment details and invoice will be emailed after receving the request.