Publisher’s note: UP Mail (@up.edu.ph) login required for trial access.
Britannica Academic is the go-to site for high-quality, comprehensive information. The rich combination of the Encyclopaedia Britannica content with many other databases and research tools provides a variety of sources that users can rely on during the research process.
Britannica Academic’s Comprehensive Database Package contains the following:
- The Encyclopaedia Britannica
- Britannica Concise Encyclopaedia
- 108,000+ full-text encyclopaedia articles, more than any other general reference publisher.
- 800,000+ full-text journals, magazine and periodical articles from more than 900 titles (EBSCO)
- 4,000+ video and audio clips
- 55,000 downloadable images, including photos, illustrations and maps
- Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary
- 27,500 Primary Sources & eBooks
- Interactive World Atlas
- Compare Countries
- Database Resources
- The World Factbook
- 100,000 World’s Best Sites
- Biographies Browse
- Resource Packs
- 80+ Languages Translation
- News feeds, New York Times and BBC News
- My Research
Take a video tour of the Britannica Academic website features:
» Access: Via trial access, click the Open Database button and log in with your UP Mail (@up.edu.ph)