Note for OpenAthens access: The access code is available on the database description in OpenAthens resources page.
Coverage of Gale databases (15)
- Archives Unbound – Gain access to rare primary source documents with these topically focused digital collections. Supports academic research.
- BUSINESS TITLES – This link displays all business titles within GVRL
- Gale Academic OneFile – Quickly access articles from a database of scholarly journals and other trusted periodicals. Best for academic research.
- Gale eBooks – Explore this database of encyclopedias and reference sources within the Gale eBooks platform. For multidisciplinary research.
- Gale General OneFile – Access general interest magazines and key serials in a single resource. Best for general research.
- Gale Literary Index – Search this digital master index to find coverage of authors and works in products published by Gale.
- Gale Literature Criticism – Explore the most extensive compilation of literary commentary available. Includes analysis from book excerpts, periodicals, and more.
- Gale Literature Resource Center – Find up-to-date biographies, overviews, full-text criticisms, audio interviews, and reviews on writers from all eras.
- Gale Literature: Dictionary of Literary Biography – Explore the lives, works, and careers of the world’s most influential literary figures from all eras and genres; multi-series.
- Gale Literature: LitFinder – Access literary works and authors throughout history, including full-text poems, plays, short stories, speeches, and more.
- Gale Literature: Scribner Writer Series – Browse original scholarly essays on authors from around the world. Places authors and their works in personal and historical context.
- Gale Literature: Something About the Author – Examine the lives and works of children and young adult authors and illustrators.
- Gale Literature: Twayne’s Author Series – Find in-depth critical introductions to the lives and works of major writers. Includes influences of literary movements.
- Gale OneFile: News – Access major U.S. and international newspapers online to search articles instantly by title, headline, date, or other fields.
- Library and Information Science – A subcollection of titles related to library and information science
» Access: On campus within UP System and remote (off-campus)
Ask for the access code from your College/Unit Library, or read the database description in OpenAthens resources page.