The 2021 Oxford Journals Collection features 368 prestigious, highly cited, and authoritative journals published in collaboration with many of the world’s most influential scholarly and professional societies. Current subscriptions include access from the latest content back to 1996.
The 2021 Collection includes highly influential journals across six subject collections: Medicine, Life Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Mathematics & Physical Sciences, and Law.
- Highlights of the Oxford Journals Collection 2021:
- Fourteen journals added, covering fields such as aesthetics, surgery, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, genetics, plant sciences, and more.
- More than 75% of journals with an Impact Factor are ranked in the top 50% of at least one category in the 2019 Journal Impact Factor, Journal Citation Reports (Web of Science Group, 2020)
- Six journals are ranked first in at least one category
- Nobel Laureates published in all six subject collections
- More than 230 million downloads in 2019
Expiry: 16 August 2021
» Access: On campus within UP Diliman and remote (off-campus)