JSTOR Arts and Sciences Collection I-XI
JSTOR offers a high-quality, interdisciplinary archive to support scholarship and teaching. It includes archives of over one thousand leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences, as well as select monographs and other materials valuable for academic work. JSTOR Arts and Sciences Collection I-XI cover the following disciplines:
- Arts & Sciences I – Core research and society publications in the represented disciplines
- Arts & Sciences II – Adds depth to many disciplines introduced in Arts & Sciences I in addition to offering core titles in new disciplines
- Arts & Sciences III – Draws on titles across the language, performing, and visual arts; features the largest cluster of titles on Eastern and Western religions on JSTOR; includes all titles from the Music Collection
- Arts & Sciences IV – Includes noteworthy student-run law reviews, featuring more than a century of top legal scholarship accessible for research across other fields of study
- Arts & Sciences V – Includes important literary reviews and state historical titles; widens the scope of core disciplines in the arts and humanities.
- Arts & Sciences VI – Extends coverage in disciplines across the social sciences; adds international depth to disciplines extensively covered in other Arts & Sciences collections
- Arts & Sciences VII – Focused on more than 30 arts, humanities, and social science disciplines on JSTOR, as well as business, finance, and health science fields; captures titles that cross discipline boundaries, with titles in more disciplines than in any other JSTOR collection
- Arts & Sciences VIII – Broadens coverage of core humanities disciplines; features rare 19th- and early 20th-century American art periodicals from the Frick, the Met, and the Brooklyn Museum; contains noteworthy titles such as Poetry and BOMB
- Arts & Sciences IX – Widens JSTOR’s coverage in business and the social sciences; contains journals published in over 25 countries; signed content begins in 1853
- Arts & Sciences X – Social science journals with a focus on science and social science theory, data, and analysis; includes new disciplines such as Transportation Studies and Development Studies
- Arts & Sciences XI – Contains content from 15 countries; includes premier titles such as The American Scholar, RSA Journal, and Black Scholar; current journals available for 25 titles from 8 publishers
JSTOR Business I, II, and IV
JSTOR offers a high-quality, interdisciplinary archive to support scholarship and teaching. It includes archives of over one thousand leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences, as well as select monographs and other materials valuable for academic work.
JSTOR Business I, II, and IV Collections cover the following disciplines:
The 48 titles in the Business I Collection are drawn from Arts & Sciences I, II, and IV. The collection brings together core titles in economics and finance, including publications from leading scholarly societies and a range of critical research journals in accounting, labor relations, marketing, management, operations research, and risk assessment.
Business II features more than 60 titles, all of which are drawn from Arts & Sciences IV, VI, and VII. The collection broadens the range of international business titles and includes a number of journals that explore the intersections between economics and law, policy, and psychology.
With more than 50 titles, the Business IV Collection builds on the strong economics and business foundation of the Business I, II, and III Collections. Business IV increases JSTOR’s coverage in core fields such as economics, management, industrial relations, and finance, with a broad international scope. The collection will also contain prominent titles in microeconomics (especially behavioral, labor, health, urban, and development economics) and management (including supply chain management and decision science).
- Oxford Review of Economic Policy
- Cambridge Journal of Economics
- Journal of Economics
- Monthly Labor Review
- National Tax Journal
» Access: On campus within UP Diliman only
» Subscription duration: 2014 – 2018