The Multimedia Services unit, under the Information Services and Instruction Section, has a collection consisting of the following formats:
- Slide sets, mostly dealing with the Humanities in foreign and local context;
- Sound recordings in cassette tapes and disc format for language studies, Filipino musical compositions, personality development, etc.;
- Video recordings in cassette tapes (VHS and Beta) and disc format, focusing both on general interest and on Philippines socio-political and cultural concerns.
- Microfilm – Filipiniana rare books, theses and dissertations, newspapers, periodicals and vernacular materials;
- Microfiche – foreign publications, such as technical reports and journals, conference papers, university catalogs, theses and dissertations.