Note: InCites and EndNote require a registered Web of Science (WoS) account with roaming access. Here are your options to enable roaming access:
– Log in your WoS account within UP Diliman IP address range, or while using Dilnet VPN.
– Ask your college librarian to log in your WoS account if they are assigned to on-site duty.
The world’s largest publisher-neutral citation index and research intelligence platform.
Guides to Web of Science Platform
- Web of Science Platform (OVERVIEW)
- Web of Science Core Collection
- What’s New in Web of Science?
- Web of Science Raw Data
Note: This database requires a new user registration on their website. To register, select one of the above buttons then click Register an email address below the login prompt.
InCites is a citation-based evaluation tool for academic and government administrators to analyze institutional productivity and benchmark output against peers and aspirational peers in a national or international context.
Journal Citation Reports
Journal Citation Reports aggregates the meaningful connections of citations created by the research community through the delivery of a rich array of publisher-independent data, metrics and analysis of the world’s most impactful journals included in the Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE) and Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI), part of the Web of Science Core Collection.
Essential Science Indicators
Essential Science Indicators (ESI) is an analytical tool that helps you identify top-performing research in Web of Science Core Collection. ESI surveys more than 11,000 journals from around the world to rank authors, institutions, countries, and journals in 22 broad fields based on publication and citation performance. Data covers a rolling 10-year period and includes bimonthly updates to rankings and citation counts.
Note: This database requires a new user registration on their website. To register, select the above button then click Register to the right of the login prompt.
EndNote is reference management software with features to—
- Keep all your references and reference-related materials in a searchable personal library.
- Synchronize your references between up to three of your personal computers, an online library, and your iPad or iPhone through EndNote Sync. (You must be the owner and user of all three computers.)
- Set up a library sharing team and effortlessly collaborate with up to 100 co-authors and colleagues.
- Cite your references in word processing documents to create formatted citations and bibliographies or independent reference lists.