You are being asked to contribute to the 100 Taon, Daan-daang Kuwento: UP Library Centennial Digital Archive, a project of the University Library to collect, save, and preserve stories and histories of the Libraries of UP. Stories and materials collected from this project aims to present how the UP Library is linked and woven in the fabric of the community within and outside the University.
By submitting your contribution, you agree to adhere to these Terms of Service. The term “you”or “your” refers to the contributor of material. The terms “University Library”, “we” or “us” refer to The University Library, University of the Philippines Diliman. The term “project” refers to the “100 Taon, Daan-daang Kuwento: UP Libraries Centennial Digital Archive”.
- 1. Age requirement
- A. You must be 13 years of age to submit materials to the project.
- 2. Submission Conditions
- B. You have three ways to submit your contribution and its attached materials to the project:
- C. Submitted material must not violate any confidentiality, privacy, security or other laws such as the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012.
- 3. Copyright
- A. You are giving us exclusive right to disseminate and use your contribution in connection with the project in all media in perpetuity.
- B. The copyright of your contribution remains with you.
- C. If indicated in your submission of your contribution, your material will be published in the website of the University Library and/or the project. Otherwise, your material will only be available to the users of the University Library.
- D. In compliance with the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines, the material you submit must have been created by you, wholly original, and shall not be copied from or based, in whole or in part, upon any other photographic, literary, or other material, except to the extent that such material is in the public domain.
- B. You will be asked for your personal information such as your contact details. You are giving us consent to process your personal information for the purposes of contacting you with regards to your submission.
- C. We will not share your personal details with any third party.
- 5. Waiver
- A. You release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless the University Library and persons acting under its permission or authority, including a library or archive to which the collection might be donated for purposes of long-term preservation, from any claims or liability arising out of the use of the material by the University Library, including, but not limited to, claims for violation of privacy, defamation, or misrepresentation.
- 6. Disclaimer
- A. We have no obligation to use your material.
- B. We cannot return any material you submit to us so be sure to keep a copy.