Springer Nature is the publisher of the world’s most influential journals and a pioneer in the field of open research. Across our wide portfolio of journals we cover the full range of research disciplines – providing a home for all sound research and a platform for some of the most important discoveries of our generation.
Across our three platforms we publish thousands of articles that help the research community to advance discovery for all of us.
- Our journals on SpringerLink.com cover the breadth of science, technology, medicine and social sciences through thousands of titles specific to their disciplines including the Springer, Palgrave Macmillan and Adis imprints.
- Open Access journal – Springer is also home to the largest collection of open-access journals, including those from BioMed Central and the SpringerOpen portfolio.
Publication Access Coverage: 1997 – Current
- Behavioral Science
- Biomedical & Life Science
- Business & Economics
- Chemistry & Materials Science
- Computer Science
- Earth & Environmental Science
- Humanities, Social Science & Law
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Physics & Astronomy
Journals on link.springer.com
On SpringerLink you can access more than 2,500 English-language and more than 150 German-language Springer journals in all disciplines.
Browse more than 50 high-quality Palgrave Macmillan scholarly journals spanning business & economics, humanities and social sciences or a premier collection of over 30 drug-focused medical Adis journals and newsletters.
» Access: On campus within UP System and remote (off-campus)
Expiry: 31 December 2021